MP Academy Winter Workouts
a. Requirements: While the 6-week winter workout program is optional, the sessions are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for all MPA players not participating in a school sport (i.e., winter sports such as basketball & wrestling or school baseball “8 man” workouts).
Note 1: MPA players participating in recreational sports leagues (e.g., “Church basketball”) are strongly encouraged to attend winter workouts.
Note 2: Winter school sports athletes may opt to attend Saturday hitting/pitching sessions when available (see b. Fees, below), but we do not expect you to attend during the week.
Note 3: non-MPA players who wish to benefit from our winter workouts, depending on available space. Contact MP Academy for more details.
b. Fees: Winter workout fees are $160 per player and must be submitted in full prior to the first workout date. Players participating in school sports during the winter may opt to attend Saturday and/or mid-week sessions a la carte for $20 per session when available.
c: Dates: workouts during the week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) will be scheduled by team. Saturdays will be combined Pitcher/Catcher and additional hitting sessions.
All indoor sessions will be held at Trifecta Athletics: 4927 Silabert Avenue, Charlotte NC 28205
Weather permitting, occasional Saturday sessions may be held outside at Independence Park. Below is a sample schedule:
- Tuesdays 6:30-8:30pm (MPA 2021/13U): Jan 5, 12, 19, 26; Feb 2, 9
- Wednesdays 6:30-8:30PM (MPA 2020/14U): Jan 6, 13, 20, 27; Feb3, 10
- Thursdays 6:30-830PM (MPA 2019+MPA 2018): Jan 7, 14, 21, 28; Feb 3, 11
- Saturdays 9:00-10:00AM (MPA 2021+2020: Pitchers & Catchers)/(MPA 2019+2018: Hitting): Jan 10, 17, 24,31; Feb 7, 14
- Saturdays 10:00-11:00AM (MPA 2021+2020: Hitting)/(MPA 2019+2018: Pitchers & Catchers): Jan 10, 17, 24,31; Feb 7, 14